♥♥♥RandomMS♥♥♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
♥♥♥RandomMS♥♥♥

Prepare to meet a Maple story Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic

Epic

Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs Empty
PostSubject: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Ideas for the server (though not all of them are exactly “ideas” but suggestions), but the first thing I thought of was events. If needed, I love coming up with new ideas of events or any kind of activity for people to win prizes.
Depending on what will already be on the server, my ideas may not matter all. Something would be a shop for extra items or equipments like face stompers, stormcasters, and sauna robes (which people really seem to want haha). This idea is already being discussed in AFMS because of the high demand since the population increased slightly. So this might be a good idea to add on, for one thing it can't really be classified as "godly" of "GM item".
For the NX Shop idea, it might help to add extra items from cash shop that people might want, like cash shop pet food and such. Unless you want people to pay cash to buy "special" kinds of NX (e.x. seraphims in AFMS cash shop) the decision is completely up to you.
Another convenient and/or efficient tool is the @warp command which was previously taken out from AFMS for reason(s) unknown to me. If the AFMS heads thought that @warp wasn't required in the game or needed for people to play, that isn't any of my concern. But while @warp was still in AFMS it was great help to traveling and not having to always press trade to get to fm, than travel to places from spinel or amos.
Events will be the last idea I will submit for now. Two days or so ago, [GM]Lucky and I tried to host a PVP event which could take place in two forms, but sadly the server crashed before we started. One form would be what [GM]Lucky had suggested and wanted to do, whoever kills the GM -[GM]Lucky - first wins. My suggestion was a PVP contest by all people online on the server then to go to PVP. Once everyone is organized (if people don't listen well, I insist a GM can field death to silence everyone) a GM can watch the PVP warp (if this situation was in freemarket room 1 just like AFMS) and once someone dies they can't come back in, while another GM watches the battle of the PVPers in closer perspective. Of course this idea or plan isn't completely fool-proof. There is a great chance of chaos, but if the event is organized well, all should go great. The last person standing wins a prize which is chosen as all the other prizes by the administrator, you, or one of the GMs online.
Hopefully my ideas have contributed to your server. If you have any suggestion please contact me by the forum PM, Email, or my MSN (which is OreoZo@hotmail.com). I apologize for the length of this message, but I wanted all my ideas to be thorough and clear.

Sincerely,
Poke
Back to top Go down
RandomMS
Admin
RandomMS

PostSubject: Re: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:13 am

very clever ideas, i'll check them out and try to put them on the list.

by* Admin_Shining

Last edited by RandomMS on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomms.forumotion.com
RandomMS
Admin
RandomMS

PostSubject: Re: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Quote :
Something would be a shop for extra items or equipments like face stompers, stormcasters, and sauna robes (which people really seem to want haha)
shop = fail make it a monster drop from a hard boss so it creates a market in this server insted of just buying it straight up

Quote :
Another convenient and/or efficient tool is the @warp command which was previously taken out from AFMS for reason(s) unknown to me. If the AFMS heads thought that @warp wasn't required in the game or needed for people to play, that isn't any of my concern. But while @warp was still in AFMS it was great help to traveling and not having to always press trade to get to fm, than travel to places from spinel or amos.
if your that lazy its sad i click one button cmon man
@warp was removed becuase @warp <map> <player> was being abused

as for your pvp idea it won't work becuase ppl get very high damage and unless arrow rain and bomb etc are revmoved it will be very unfair no to mention the high risk of hackers using the undectable hack so !cheaters doesn't work on them
nobody can see it and i don't know how to patch it
Phenix ~
Back to top Go down
RandomMS
Admin
RandomMS

PostSubject: Re: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:37 am

making those items drop is easy, i also want to make some extra drop of horntail and zakum, like zakum helm (1),(2) and (3), and get those stats of the helms 200+ all or something. I thought i could do those things wit Kipe, i forgot xD. but i can fix those things i think. And so for Horntail Necklace and way more drops.

I also want NX to drop from all bosses, i will put the golden ''nx'' slime drops into some monsters, like the headless horseman, griffey, manon, jr.balrog, mushmom, blue mushmom, zombie mushmom, and maybe some other monsters. you can also e-mail some requests to me if you like, or add me on msn messenger, my e-mail address is -> Daryl_best@hotmail.com <- Feel free to add me, don't send me spam.

Phenix i would like your help with some things, i heard u were the best Wink
i hope i will hear from you. Tyvm all

*by Admin_Shining
Back to top Go down
RandomMS
Admin
RandomMS

PostSubject: Re: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Quote :
making those items drop is easy, i also want to make some extra drop of horntail and zakum, like zakum helm (1),(2) and (3), and get those stats of the helms 200+ all or something. I thought i could do those things wit Kipe, i forgot xD. but i can fix those things i think. And so for Horntail Necklace and way more drops.
yeah u can make z helms 200+ stats or w/e u want not using kipe though
i can do it for u just tell me the customs u want and i'll send u the file
Phenix ~
sorry my account still says forum is locked O.o !?!??!
Back to top Go down
Epic

Epic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Well yeah, some of my ideas might not work out. But as I said, its up to you so take out anything you want. xD. I just hope I helped and didn't waste a couple minutes of my life. O_o albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs   Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas - I have already submitted this in a pm to AdminShining/RandomMs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♥♥♥RandomMS♥♥♥ :: Ideas?-
Jump to: